– October 20, 2014 (extended) – primary registration to the conference and abstract submission. Please note that in order to register to the event, you should register to the conference system at first.
– October 20, 2014 – submission of the full article (the volume – 8 pages) in compliance with the requirements via Conference Webpage
– October 27, 2014 – participation fee payment by bank transfer to the account of the 4th International Scientific Conference “WHITHER OUR ECONOMIES“ (payment details below) and send a copy of fee payment by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org;
– October 27, 2014 – submission of the corrected papers, in accordance with the reviewers’ comments;
– November 12-13, 2014 – WOE’2014 conference.
Selected double reviewed articles will be published in the conference proceedings.
The conference proceedings are abstracted/indexed by Business Source Corporate Plus database
Following the Conference, authors of the selected high quality papers will be invited to submit their papers for inclusion in international academic journals:
“Business Systems & Economics“
The participation fee is 70 EUR / 242 Lt (expenses related to publishing activities).
For second and every next author – additional 35 EUR / 121 Lt (if co-author(s) will participate in conference events).
Passive participation fee is 35 EUR / 121 Lt.
Please send us a copy of fee payment by e-mail email@example.com.
The fee must be paid by bank transfer to:
Name of Account Holder: Mykolas Romeris University, Reg. No. 111951726.
Address: Ateities str. 20, LT-08303, Vilnius, LITHUANIA
Bank: AB Bankas Swedbank, Vilnius, Lithuania;
Bank account (IBAN): LT857300010002492590
Bank code (SWIFT): SWIFT HABALT22
It is relevant to indicate the “WOE2014 Name Surname”